• Describe your tattoo idea in full detail, and the location on your body where you would like the tattoo.
• Email the images that you would like to use for reference. A photo of the location on your body where you would like the tattoo done would you be helpful, but not necessary.
• It is important to make sure that your tattoo is a good match for our artists before we will discuss available appointment dates and accept deposits.
• To begin your tattoo, we will correspond via email. With your input, we will design a first draft. We can brainstorm together and see if anything needs to be improved or added. This process takes around one to two hours on average, with no charge to you.
• If it is a larger or more complex project, however, we will offer to spend a whole session working on the design. In this situation, we will charge for the hours working on your design.
• Once a design is agreed upon. You will be given an estimate of number of sessions, if applicable. A rough estimate of price and an appointment.
• The standard rate is $150.00 per hour, as we average our sessions usually around 4-5 hours.
• Larger projects such as full sleeved, back pieces etc., will take multiple sessions depending on skin type, the size and detail of the tattoo, etc. As this is an artistic project, there is no way to guarantee the exact amount of sessions a tattoo will take upfront, every project and person is unique.
• Smaller tattoos require the studio minimum of $200.00, this will cover up to 2 hours of work. If the tattoo requires time beyond that, additional charges will apply at $150.00/hr.
Payment and Deposits:
• Payments are due immediately at the end of each session.
• A deposit is necessary to secure your appointment. The $100.00 deposits are non-refundable. The deposit serves to reserve all your booking dates and will be applied to the final tattoo session or at the end of a single session.
• If you need to change the date of your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, you must let us know at least 48 hours prior to the appointment so we can rearrange our schedule.
• Make sure to be well rested before coming into the appointment and eat a meal beforehand to prevent low sugar issues.
• Please do not drink alcohol for several days prior to your session. This may cause excessive bleeding during the session and cause an issue with the healing process. The aftercare of your tattoo is your responsibly. The better the care the better the outcome.
• Make sure to wear comfortable clothing that helps with the tattooing process. If you are getting a tattoo on your arm. A tank top or sleeveless t-shirt will be helpful. If you are getting a tattoo on your leg wear shorts, etc.
• Please bring your own lunch and/or snack along with water.
• If you are late, you must inform us via email or call the studio. If you are more than 30 minutes late without notification, the session will be canceled without a refund.
• If you do not show up for the appointment, you lose your deposit and we will not be able to work together.
Health Concerns and Conditions
• If you have any health concerns or conditions, please inform us in advance.